Financial Aid to Help Pay For Your MBA
Ashland University provides a number of financial aid options ranging from tuition assistance to loans.
- Financial aid may cover up to 100% of tuition
- Graduate loan applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis
- Students must reapply for financial aid each year
- All students who have been accepted in a graduate degree program are eligible to receive Federal Direct Loans unless they are in default on a previously received Federal Loan or have reached their aggregate loan limit.
- Currently, there are no institutional grants or scholarships for graduate students
To learn more about the financial aid options available, please fill out the form on the right.