Cleveland Courses & Structure
The Ashland 1 Year International MBA is structured as a series of mini-semesters with all classes held on Saturdays. During each session, you will be enrolled in 1-2 classes.
Continue working full-time while you earn your MBA. With Saturday classes, you will not have to sacrifice your current job or give up all of your evenings to enroll in night classes.
The MBA program requires 30 credit hours, including 2 International Study Tours.
Cleveland MBA Center
The 1 Year International MBA Program taught at Ashland University’s state-of-the-art Cleveland MBA Center enables students to earn their MBA in 1 year and travel the world on 2 international study tours.
Course Schedule – Cleveland August 2017 Cohort:
Students will earn an MBA specialization in Supply Chain Management.
Please note, courses and schedule are subject to change.
- MBA 507 – Marketing Management
- MBA 503 – Operations Management
- MBA 570 – Supply Chain Management
- MBA 568 – International Tour #1, Vietnam & Hong Kong (Saturday, Nov. 11 – Saturday, Nov. 18)
- MBA 501 – Organizational Design & Change Management
- MBA 511 – Managerial Accounting
- MBA 572 – Supply Chain Strategy
- MBA 505 – Financial Management
- MBA 564 – International Tour #2, Czech Republic & Spain (Saturday, May 12 – Saturday, May 19)
- MBA 517 – Strategic Planning & Policy Analysis
No Classes: September 2 (Labor Day), November 25 (Thanksgiving), March 31 (Easter), and June 30 (Independence Day Weekend)