Helping Students Pay for their MBA
Ashland University provides a number of financial aid options ranging from tuition assistance to loans.
- Graduate loan applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis
- Students must reapply for financial aid each year
- Financial aid may cover up to 100% of tuition
- All students who have been accepted in a graduate degree program are eligible to receive Federal Direct Loans unless they are in default on a previously received Federal Loan or have reached their aggregate loan limit.
- Currently we are offering a limited amount of graduate assistantships for graduate students. Please contact the program director, Steve Krispinsky to learn more.
To learn more about the financial aid options available contact our Program Director, Steve Krispinksy or fill out the form on the right.